BTS accounts for 21% of the K-pop market … Fandom Lab Blip announces the K-Pop world map
K-pop by country
Top 5 popular K-pop groups
Top K-pop regions worldwide
Top 5 countries and artists by continent
Top 3 artists by region
Top 20 artists with the highest views
original post: naver
1. [+143, -2] BTS as ever
2. [+92, -2] I’m so proud of BTS, who has become a huge superstar by capturing not only Japan, Korea and Asia, but also America, England, France, Italy, and Europe as well as South America, China and Arab world.
3. [+41, -2] BTS is the best
4. [+12, -3] It’s YouTube-based statistics, so the girl group index is high, right?
5. [+16, -8] If all indicators were YouTube views, PSY would be high.
6. [+7, -1] I only believe in BTS
7. [+7, -3] BTS is huge. BLACKPINK is great.
8. [+5, -1] BTS is the best
9. [+4, -1] BTS is too exclusive
original post: theqoo
1. They only study the Kpop market on Youtube
2. I think BTS will be higher if they aggregate different criteria.
3. BLACKPINK is doing very well.
4. Well, the standard is YouTube … If this is the case, the Indian singer who has set a new record for YouTube views is more popular in the world than BTS.
5. Only YouTube views … Combine tour revenue and album sales! BTS will dominate the entire Kpop market in the world.
6. They should list content views that users actually pay, such as tours, paid online streaming, etc.