“Bruises everywhere on legs” Fans concerned with Hyuna’s bruises on her knees
original post: nate
1.[+855, -66] Obviously she got the bruises from dancing, why would you comment something so dirty?
2. [+695, -74] I can already tell that this is going to get dirty comments..
3. [+471, -84] Wouldn’t most normal people just assume she did a tough dance choreography? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Korean men are so rotten.
4. [+225, -139] Bruises on the knees mean…
5. [+52, -23] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how can you look at bruises on her knees and think something like that?
6. [+39, -7] People who look at this and think dirty things are a problem but so is Hyuna. Hyuna’s an adult, she’s not an innocent minor anymore. She purposely puts out sexual lyrics and she obviously knows what kind of reaction a picture like this will garner from the public. She’s the one who provided the bait so it’s unfair that people are blaming the public for falling for it.
7. [+33, -13] The fact that she shared a picture like this when all the articles in the news have been about her relationship, she knew exactly what kind of reaction this was going to get.
8. [+21, -9] Hyuna has a ton of dance practice videos on her Instagram, you dirty ba$tards. She uploads one after practice every day.
9. [+19, -2] I feel like she’s enjoying this, knowing what kind of comments a picture like this would get
10. [+19, -2] What’s the point in sharing pictures like this;