Fans line up to buy BTS goods in Japan right now
original post: theqoo
2. They held a concert in the countryside? Look at the green of the trees around ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
3. I can’t see the end of that fan line.
4. It’s tiresome to queue up like that. I don’t think it will be that long.
5. Do you think you’re alive after queuing like that?
6. Since when has BTS become popular in Japan?
7. I think BTS became popular in Japan from 2015 or 2016. They held dome tour in 2017. I think they became popular in Japan almost parallel to Korea.
8. It’s really great, but I’m afraid ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
9. This is crazy.
10. Huh ㅋ ㅋ Is this true? Wow … the fans standing there are amazing and the popularity of BTS is really great.
11. Japan doesn’t accept orders from internet? They are lining up in hot weather like this.
12. I don’t think I’ll be able to give up buying BTS goods even if I’m stuck with the fans line.
13. I want to have something for everyone.
14. What’s happening?