Wembley sold out -> Pop-up merch store, Famous BTS boys in London
The store will be open from 10am to 8pm from 28 May until 3 June – spanning the weekend of BTS’s gigs in London.
Fans lined up in the streets of London to get into the store. Reporters arrived at 2:20 pm and the time needed to enter was 1 hour and 10 minutes.
original post: naver
1.[+634, -2] These days, I’m getting up with BTS every day. I’m a man in my 40s.
2. [+279, -1] Thank you for the article:) I bought a ticket, but I was sorry I couldn’t go. Fighting for us all!
3. [+216, -2] I’m rooting for Big Hit. I’m rooting for BTS.
4. [+133, -0] I hope they’re healthy and happy and have a good time on their tour.^^
5. [+27, -0] I guess there are some reporters who are covering the performance. Please write a lot of popular articles about BTS. The popularity of BTS in the U.S. was so great, but in Korea, it was so quiet that I was surprised. I love BTS.
6. [+21, -0] Wow, reporter Hwang Hye Jin wrote this article directly from England. Thank you for the realistic article. There are a lot of Korean army who went to England. I envy them. I hope BTS and the concert will end in good health.
7. [+12, -0] I’m 45 years old. After Seo Taiji and New Kids On The Block, I have paid for V app and waited only for the weekend. lol
8. [+11, -0] I’m a woman in my 30s, but I’m living with BTS. I started the day with BTS and finished working with BTS.
9. [+8, -0] I’m proud and proud of BTS. I want to do something for them, but I’m sad that I can only cheer them on. Wherever you go, you’re getting better. I love you. The treasures of the country.