“I’m sorry”, fans worried about Taeyeon’s unexpected apology
Fans of Taeyeon are concerned about her well-being after she posted a picture to her Instagram Stories that was simply captioned “I’m sorry” accompanied by three emojis.
original post: naver
1. [+216, -10] She made her listener feel at ease with her own song. Why can’t she take care of her mind and heart?ㅠㅠ I shouldn’t judge her, but since I once suffered from depression, so I think it’s best for Taeyeon to travel a lot and spend a lot of time with her family and friends. I just hope she’s happy.
2. [+87, -4] A lot of bad things happened in 2019.. I’m a fan who always listens to Taeyeon’s songs and finds strength. Taeyeon, please be influenced by many fans and good people around you. I hope you’ll be happier this year. I’ll look forward to your next album!
3. [+61, -0] I hope Taeyeon’s body and mind are always healthy and happy~
4. [+31, -5] Let’s find strength!! Fighting!!!
5. [+17, -0] Taeyeon-ssi, please take a break when you get stuck. You can throw away pressure on your work and spend your days relaxing enough to make you feel lazy. As a fan who has been watching since Girls’ Generation’s debut (I’ve been cheering for you all along), you can still be attractive enough, there are thousands of reasons to love yourself, so I hope you feel more comfortable. You have an image like Park Hyo Shin, who knows that he loves music even when he’s not on air. You are a good person in the minds of many Koreans.
6. [+12, -0] I personally don’t like the articles that move on SNS, but I still want to support her. Girls’ Generation will also hold a concert to celebrate their 20th anniversary and become the longest-running girl group with fans. Taeyeon fighting!
7. [+10, -1] You’re better off than anyone…
8. [+6, -0] I want you to know that there are so many fans who love you and your songs and your voice. I’m not a big fan to join the fan club, I’m just an ordinary office worker. But I’ve been healing with Taeyeon’s songs. Let’s find strength, I hope you read this comment.