First week sales of Cho Seungyoun, Aespa, and Golden Child
original post: theqoo
1. What? Golden Child only sold over 11K copies..?
2. Well, I know Golden Child’s album is album repackage, but the difference is too big
3. It’s hard for idols to debut as solo singers, especially idols from small and medium agencies
4. Woollim is obsessed with money, but they don’t seem to know how to make money..
5. This is Aespa’s first album, they sell so well. Aespa is so popular these days
6. What happened to Cho Seungyoun?
7. Is it because China has blocked the fandoms of Kpop idols? Cho Seungyoun has a lot of foreign fans
8. Aespa is amazing!!
9. Aespa is amazing.. I would have guessed they would sell 200,000 copies, but they did even betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Woollim is so weird, their planning skills are bad