MONSTA X’s foreign fans to run Wonho’s ad in NYC Times Square
original post: theqoo
1. Is he popular overseas? What is his role in the group? Main vocalist? Main dancer?
2. Hey stupid fangirls. You guys should buy the album for that money instead of doing stupid things like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Ad? What are we promoting, his criminal records? You know they should shoot these funds straight to Jung Da Eun’s account instead, problem solved.
4. What do you get for crime protection? You should support the remaining members, that’s much more valuable
5. I wonder how big Wonho’s influence in the group is? Main vocalist? Main dancer? Or writing songs?
6. Damn it … Shame is spreading all over the world!
7. What a shameㅋㅋㅋㅋ The remaining members are working hard and Korean fans feel badㅋㅋ It’s frustrating
8. You should pay the debt on his behalf. Why are you promoting crime?
9. What the hell is it?
10. Foreign fans don’t seem sensitive to crime. They should support the remaining members instead of doing useless things like this
11. Well … A criminal also has fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. I wish he was not Korean