Former KARA member Kang Ji Young suffers a car accident caused by a drunk driver
On April 3, Kang Ji Young’s agency KeyEast confirmed reports that the idol-turned-actress had suffered a car accident earlier this week.
A representative of the agency stated, “On April 1, Kang Ji Young was on her way home after filming for her new SBS drama ‘Late-Night Snack Man and Woman’ when she suffered a car accident. She is currently receiving medical treatment.”
The agency continued, “The driver responsible for the car accident was in an inebriated state. Kang Ji Young suffered minor injuries and is currently focusing on her treatment and recovery.”
Kang Ji Young is currently taking a break from filming for “Late-Night Snack Man and Woman,” and she plans to return after recovering from her injuries. cr
original post: nate
1. [+1400, -15] There are many politicians who have records of drunk driving themselves, so they won’t increase punishments for the crime. Politicians should automatically be disqualified from elections if they have any record of drunk driving.
2. [+876, -14] They’re saying that she suffered minor injuries, right? I wonder if she hurts a lot?
3. [+790, -11] This could’ve been big trouble ㅜㅜ South Korea really needs to increase punishment for drunk driving. It’s basically murder. I hope Kang Jiyoung and her staff recover quickly!!!
4. [+29, -0] We have to file a petition to increase punishment for drunk driving. It’s a crime
5. [+21, -1] There have been less patrol on the streets because of coronavirus, so many people are drinking and driving.. I can see them when I drive on the weekends. Their cars are clearly out of control
6. [+19, -1] Drunk driving is a crime.. The punishment is too weak, so people keep drinking and driving.. Our country really needs to increase punishment for drunk driving