Lai Kuan Lin who is currently ranked #1 on Weibo’s search bar
Smoking and spitting on the street
‘I would like to apologize. As a public figure, I was not careful of m actions and committing wrongdoings. I will take all of the criticism as if looking into a mirror, and make sure that I do not repeat my actions again.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. There is nothing more foolish than believing in images of celebrities
2. He’s Chinese so I don’t careㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Oh, I really hate someone spitting on the street…
4. This is normal in China, right? When I went to China, there were a lot of people smoking and spitting on the streets
5. But why did he post his apology on Weibo in Korean?
6. Don’t destroy my memories
7. Don’t go anywhere and say you’re a member of a Korean group… What a shame
8. Lai Kuan Lin… Why is he like that?… He’s not the maknae I used to know…
9. I hate someone spitting on the street, but there are a lot of Chinese smoking in the streets. Why do they criticize celebrities?
10. Is this controversial in China? Or is it because Lai Kuan Lin is so popular in China?