France subway system situation before BTS concert
“#Ligne9 is on guard and the ride is very smooth. Have a nice day!”
“Our trains are also running well! Have a good day and a happy weekend!”
“Hello! Ligne 13, is your condition good?”
“We have prepared everything for tonight! We heard BTS, a group of Koreans coming to the Stade de France. We have prepared to escort ARMYs to the venue. Oh my my.”
“Fighting! tonight, it totally feels like Korean vibe! There’s also the Korean team VS Bleues at FIFA Women’s World Cup at Parc des Princes today.”
“Wow daebak! But our crowd will be more loud?”
They’re speaking in Korean
original post: theqoo
1.What’s happening? ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ BTS comes out from Korea. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
2. So funny.
3. Ah, something cute ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
4. Google Translator is funny but cute ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
5. I live in the BTS era and experience a rare experience ……..
6. Thanks to BTS, I see a lot of new things
7. Crazy seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. This is really happening in France. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
9. But I guess there are more local fans than Koreans. Anyway, they don’t have to write in French for local fans.
10. That shows how amazing BTS is