GFriend decides to stop receiving support gifts aside from letters, meals and wreaths
On January 13th, GFriend’s Fanclub posted an announcement that the girl group will no longer accept gifts from fans except handwritten letters, food trucks, and flower wreaths for events.
The Fanclub explained that Source music would be moving their company building; hence, it has become difficult to accept and store the gifts sent by fans. The company announced that they will only be accepting handwritten letters, donation certificates, food trucks, and flower wreaths sent to event locations.
Source Music stated they can no longer any other gifts that are not listed in the announcement. Although fans were disappointed they could not send the girl group small gifts, some fans were happy they were still able to express their love by sending food trucks to support the girls during promotions. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Meals? Are you talking about tea and coffee??
2. It’s a bit funny how they’re still accepting mealsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet their staff wants the mealsㅋㅋ
3. It’s good that the fans can still send food trucks and coffee trucks to support the members. If fans couldn’t even send those, fans would be really sad
4. They will move to a new building? Well, is it Big Hit’s new building this year?
5. They made the right decision. Idols are the richest and they receive a lot of gifts under the name of support, especially the top idols
6. I think this is perfectly normal, my favorite idol stopped accepting gifts years ago
7. Their fans want to send food trucks and coffee trucks to their idols, why are you guys noisy?
8. I can’t even send tea, coffee or anything like that to my idols
9. Looks like they are moving to Big Hit’s new building
10. Lucky for GFriend’s fans, there was a time I couldn’t even send letters to my idol group