(G)I-DLE getting plagiarized with LION concept
Today, Neverland China speaks to Neverland in English and the news is spread in Korea.
Ever since the broadcast, Weibo in China has been talking about it
Korean fans who didn’t know the situation thought it was just a cover stage
But there’s no Jeon Soyeon as the composer!!
Turns out it’s a concept plagiarism
Even the lyrics of Soyeon’s rap part are copied
Other foreigners only see one photo of it and think, “What’s plagiarism? It’s common.” “Korean fans are crazy.” They start posting tweets like this. But to be honest, the title of the song, the choreography, the outfit and the lyrics overlapped
original post: pann
1. [+169, -0] I think Chinese kids are so mean. These days, they have been copying Korean stuff from abroad. They’re also openly imitating from the song to the music videoㅋㅋ
2. [+167, -0] Even if the song is not similar, there are too many similar costumes, concepts, and dances… And the title is LION…ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+68, -0] The concept of LION itself is very rare among idol groups. I’ve never seen a song with a concept like this until now. The lyrics, title, costumes and dances are all similar
4. [+56, -0] LION is not a common girl crush concept..? LION means a lot to (G)I-DLE… For Neverland, this is a proud song to show the public that Shuhwa has done a lot better, and it’s a very precious song that climbed the Billboard Chart for (G)I-DLE. The music video was so popular for a few days on YouTube. Above all, Soyeon worked hard to create this song, but the Chinese kids copied it all.
5. [+42, -0] Guys, that’s a copy of LION from China. As a Neverland, I was angry. (G)I-DLE’s members worked so hard. Why are they plagiarizing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Disgusting