(G)I-DLE plans to make a group comeback in the 3rd quarter
According to a financial analysis report of Cube Entertainment by DART Financial Supervisory Service, girl group (G)I-DLE is expected to make a comeback in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
First, the DART financial analysis report highlighted Cube Entertainment’s positive performance in the 1st quarter of 2021, boosted by (G)I-DLE’s comeback promotions with ‘HWAA’ earlier this year. In the 1st quarter, Cube Entertainment recorded a total sales amount of 16.3 billion KRW (~ $14.2 million USD), and a business profit of 2.2 billion KRW (~ $2 million USD). The company’s 2nd quarter performance is also expected to be positive due to (G)I-DLE member Soyeon’s solo promotions, plus more. cr
original post: theqoo
1. I really like Soyeon’s solo song this time… I hope she will promote solo for a long time…
2. I just want to see Soyeon, Miyeon, Shuhua and Minnie ㅠㅠㅠ
3. Isn’t Soojin going to retire?
4. Please save Soyeon, Minnie, Miyeon, and Shuhua..ㅠㅠ
5. Seo Soojin has no conscience
6. The other members are good… But I don’t want to listen to their songs
8. I’ve been listening to a lot of their songs since their debut, but I’m really disappointed…
9. Cube, what the hell are you thinking? Why are you so stupid?
10. ITZY and Stray Kids are still doing well, that’s why Cube doesn’t care about public opinionㅋㅋㅋ