Guys, Yuna has dark skin, right?
Compared to the members in front of her, her skin looks dark
original post: pann
1. [+29, -2] Isn’t Yuna’s skin just average? Chaeryeong’s skin is especially white… Looking at other photos of Yuna, her skin doesn’t seem to be dark nor white
2. [+26, -0] She was famous for her dark skin before her debut. After debuting and receiving care, her skin became brighter
3. [+23, -0] It’s because Yuna is behind the other members, I think it’s because of the darkness
4. [+12, -3] Chaeryeong, Yeji and Lia are very white so Yuna’s skin looks relatively dark. Doesn’t she just have average Korean skin?
5. [+9, -0] Chaeryeong’s skin is f*cking white, the Chae sisters have white skin
6. [+7, -3] Yuna’s skin color suits her so well, you don’t have to try to be white like anyone else
7. [+7, -0] I watched the video, but I think it’s because she’s in the corner.? There is no difference with Ryujin