EXID Hani and Jeonghwa to part ways with agency “The group didn’t disband”
EXID’s Hani and Jeonghwa are parting ways with Banana Culture Entertainment.
The EXID members’ contracts are set to expire at the end of the month, and in an official statement Friday morning, Banana Culture revealed that Hani and Jeonghwa have decided not to renew their contracts. Solji, LE, and Hyelin have re-signed with the agency.
Banana Culture stressed that this does not mean EXID is disbanding and stated that they are considering ways in which the group can promote together in the future.
original post: naver
1.[+1015, -6] Disband
2. [+345, -6] It’s a nice way to disband..
3. [+347, -54] There’s only one Up and Down..
4. [+97, -2] Somehow, the member who was get called from another agency left and the three others who didn’t ended sign up without an option feel like…
5. [+86, -4] Hush, you’re already part away..
6. [+53, -0] No disband, if another agency, they always say the same thing …
7. [+41, -1] As soon as Solji back??
8. [+31, -1] They had a long life in difficulty. They are a talented girl group. Too bad. I wish you all the best in the future.
9. [+33, -5] I hope Solji is as successful as Taeyeon. 2nd generation girl group tower with singing power