How did BTS and Bong Joon Ho become ‘world class’
Bong Joon Ho
original post: naver
1. [+322, -9] The most important thing is good music. I haven’t been sick of good songs even after listening to BTS albums for years.
2. [+211, -7] I love BTS <3
3. [+137, -4] BTS has grown step by step
4. [+72, -2] Good article
5. [+64, -2] I love you BTS 💜💜💜
6. [+39, -1] To be honest, it’s BTS and Bong Joon Ho’s success, not K-pop and Korean movies. Don’t think it’s the success of the Korean entertainment industry, let’s make a long-term plan for success.
7. [+30, -0] The most important thing is the quality of the content. Platforms are a means of making it known, worldviews are one of the fun elements of content, and fandom is the tangible result of those elements. BTS and Bong Joon Ho were recognized worldwide because they have differentiated skills in different fields.
8. [+23, -1] It’s not nearly a million BTS fans, it’s more than three million Weverse subscribers.
9. [+22, -0] BTS and Bong Joon Ho are both talented and sincere.. That’s why they succeed.
10. [+14, -0] They have their own unique colors. When I listen to music, I know that they are different from other idol groups.