How did the boy group industry of K-Pop flop like this?
Among the old Kpop representatives, there are many hit songs and many famous male idols
Super Junior, TVXQ, Bigbang, B2ST, 2PM, 2AM, B1A4, Infinite, SHINee… They’re famous boy groups from the 2nd generation
BTS, Wanna One, EXO, etc. They’re famous boy groups from the 3rd generation
But rookie boy groups now. Unfortunately for a group from Produce, X1 is in trouble due to Produce’s scandal.
NCT? To be honest, the public doesn’t know who they are.
TXT, to be honest, the public really doesn’t know ..
The 2nd and 3rd generation boy groups above, people know the hit songs and the representative members even when you ask the male students at school, but they don’t even know NCT and TXT…
Seriously, the downturn of boy groups seems to start after the 3rd generation.
original post: pann
1. [+415, -17] I think it’s because of Produce;; Produce messed up the idol industry.
2. [+290, -32] Don’t blame NCT and TXT. At least NCT and TXT are doing well. And it’s because the core fans are stuck in the 1st tier groups… Unless they change, 4th generation won’t come.
3. [+222, -4] It’ll happen eventually. The reason why the next generation is invisible is because the peak time of the current generation is long.
4. [+88, -1] Honestly, Bangtan and EXO aren’t declining any time soon.. They’re amazing.
5. [+84, -1] For NCT, NCT Dream is getting good results but the group isn’t a fixed oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ They won’t get popular unless they change the format. They change the members as soon as the fandom starts to be formed, f*ck..
6. [+77, -1] It was so fun and messy during EX-BANG-WAN (EXO – BTS – Wanna One)