“How many K-pop fans do you know personally? BTS is a band pushed by corporations” British DJ Mat Zo
A few days ago, a British DJ went on a K-Pop related rant, calling the music genre a “niche in the west,” while making claims that BTS’s success was only made possible due to the “push” of corporations.
original post: theqoo
1. He’s just a racist
2. He knows that BTS is popular and has a huge fandom, so he does it with the aim of gaining popularity and views. BTS performed at Wembley, UK, a song was played at a football game in the UK, and BTS is on the UK charts, but this DJ doesn’t know?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. He’s just a stupid loserㅋㅋㅋ
4. If he finds out that BTS is a group created by a small and medium-sized company, he will be left behindㅋㅋㅋ
5. BTS seems to be popular everywhere in the world
6. When BTS debuted, they started with Big Hit’s debt…
7. I guess he wants attention
8. But who is he?
9. If you’re jealous, just say you’re jealous
10. BTS’ success is the result of national policy, BTS is pushed by corporations, and what’s next? Are these people stupid?