How much did BTS earn from their worldwide stadium tour? … “The revenue of ticket sales alone is over 130 billion won”
After five months and 20 shows, the group recently wrapped up their first stadium tour “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” with three sold-out concerts in Seoul. According to Billboard, BTS sold 976,283 tickets and recorded an impressive $116.6 million (approximately 135.9 billion won) in earnings over the course of the tour, which took them to 10 cities and four continents this year.
BTS also ranked No. 2 on Billboard’s latest Hot Tours list, their official round-up of the month’s highest-grossing concert tours. The group’s final four “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” concerts in Riyadh and Seoul, which brought in a combined total of $16,490,586 (approximately 19.2 billion won), counted towards the list dated November 16. BTS came in second only to Elton John, who earned just over $21 million from 12 shows in eight cities during the same period of time.
BTS previously claimed No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Tours list twice for the “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” tour: once in May, after selling out eight shows in the United States and Brazil, and once in July, after selling out four concerts in Japan. cr
original post: naver
1. [+347, -5] That’s amazing! World star is world star!
2. [+268, -5] Who could do that but BTS?~ It’s great to promote national prestige, and it’s great to see the economy grow. BTS is the best boy group in the world today. I’m so proud of them!
3. [+137, -1] World’s No. 2 tour revenue
4. [+97, -0] The world of Bangtan will continue~
5. [+92, -1] Let’s cheer for BTS for the best of their lives.
6. [+24, -0] No. 2 on Billboard’s Hot Tours list after Elton John. Big Hit is a company that just walks around with pride because they have BTS.
7. [+21, -0] I’m so proud to hear that the singer of Korea, who’s really small on the world map, made more than 200 billion won on their world tour. Every moment is a record. It’s now clear that BTS is not only a Korean singer but also a real global star.
8. [+21, -1] Bangtan is the best, a U.S. economic magazine said that the economic effect is comparable to that of big companies like Hyundai.
9. [+15, -1] I’m really proud that BTS is the group in our country. I always support you.