The idol song that I’m curious about how much royalties they make
BTS – Fire
You can know this song even if you’re not a fan
Family members watch TV channel every night:
SBS Live Today / KBS 2TV Live / MBC Live Tonight
If you look at the list of shows
If you watch a food show show every night, you’ll hear that song at least once a day.
Why? See example
Example 1) Chinese restaurant
Situation – The chef is performing a fire show with grilled seafood
BGM : Fire
Example 2) Restaurant of stir-fried dishes
Situation – The boss is performing a fire show to make fried octopus.
BGM : Fire
Example 3) Spicy Tteokbokki restaurant
Situation – Guests are sweating while eating spicy Tteokbokki
BGM : Fire
Adults who watch those broadcasts may not know who sings this song but they know this song
I’m curious about Fire’s royalties …
If I could meet a Bangtan member in my dream, I would ask him someday ….. I’m curious …..
original post: theqoo
1. I think BTS’s top hit song is Fire for this reason.
2. I rarely listen to idol songs, but I know this song every time I watch the showㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. It appears a lot … When you eat spicy food or things like this
4. I heard that shows do not have to pay royalties if they play a short part of the song. There’s minimum time to play. The show only plays a short part of the song to reduce their production costs.
5. I listened to this song a lot on TV
6. It’s short, so I don’t think Bangtan receives royalties, but I find it appears often in a lot of games of reality showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Bangtan’s song that my parents listened to the mostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Listen on TV
8. You must play the song for 30 seconds or moreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Therefore, Bangtan doesn’t receive a lot of royalties
-> 30 seconds or more …? The standard is too great…? If Korean law required you to pay royalties when you played the song for more than 5 seconds, Bangtan would have bought a building with this song.
9. I think I listen to this song three times a dayㅋㅋㅋ
10. If this is the standard for charts, the top rank for Fire is for sureㅋ