“Am I in North Korea?”… Pilot broadcast of ‘Crash Landing on You’, Son Ye Jin suffers an accident -> first meeting with Hyun Bin
original post: naver
1. [+7403, -365] Was it really necessary to make a drama about falling into a relationship with a North Korean man?… Especially with North Korea already up in arms about missile experiments.
2. [+4292, -317] It’s quite corny. I thought I was the only one to feel that way, so I watched real-time chat during the broadcast. But everyone reacted the same way.
3. [+3889, -188] Sigh..ㅋㅋ At a time when North Korea is running missile experiments ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+3753, -168] After watching ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ and moving on to this drama. It’s not fun. I was disappointed to find the context, the plot and the lines so messy. And the male lead is a North Korean soldier? That just reduces the attraction for me.
5. [+2236, -264] Son Ye Jin doesn’t seem to match the character, so she looked so awkward, which made it seem like her acting was bad. The supporting roles are all hopeless as well, especially Son Ye Jin’s side of the family. It was a mess combined with the cringy storyline. There’s not much to watch in this drama aside from Hyun Bin’s face.
6. [+1110, -59] This drama is weird and uncomfortable because it seems to be trying to glamorize a North Korean soldier. What a waste of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s time ㅠㅠ
7. [+1009, -42] Ah, now you’re even making a drama about North Korea.
8. [+1029, -64] Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are both my favorite actors but frankly I can’t watch this drama because it’s so cringy ㅜㅜ
9. [+986, -72] It’s a trash drama made by chaebol to flatter their power, how to produce such a drama in a situation like this way.
10. [+930, -52] Celebrities should think a bit before joining the drama like that. Do you still want to act in the drama about North Korea that threatens Korea? You’re really breaking your image.