Kian84 sends a video message to J-Hope “I’m curious to know what kind of life you live… I really want to meet you”
In a recent interview clip on Weverse, J-Hope shared that he wishes to appear on the variety show that showcases the everyday lives of celebrities who live alone.
The cast of I Live Alone revealed their thoughts on the possibility.
Park Na Rae, “This is good news. I feel like our viewer ratings will rise by 20% if he comes on the show.”
Sung Hoon, “Let’s send him a video message so that he has to appear on the show.”
Kian84, “I don’t know if you know me, J-Hope. But I know you. I really want to meet you, J-Hope. I’m curious to know what kind of life you live. As a BTS fan, I love your dances.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. J-Hope fans must feel bad
2. If J-Hope appeared on ‘I Live Alone’, I think it would be fun
3. I’m also curious about his lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. But J-Hope doesn’t live alone, they live together..?
5. Anyway, it would be fun if BTS appeared on a variety show
6. Just ignore the comments. I want to see Hobi come out of his house, fold his clothes, eat, clean and practice dancing in the room
7. To see J-Hope on ‘I Live Alone’, I’ll wait until he’s 40 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin said that he would live in the dorm even if he was 40 years oldㅋㅋ
8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI also like J-Hope who dances well, I like guys who dance well..
9. But it’s impossible because J-Hope doesn’t live aloneㅋㅋㅋ
10. I want to see J-Hope on ‘I Live Alone’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ