Idol group that I wonder if they should be the ambassadors for Hanbok
They wore Hanbok and performed at Gyeongbokgung Palace
They wore Hanbok in ‘Happy Chuseok Greeting’ video
In British talk shows
Hanbok at the MMA awards + IDOL stage
Hanbok at the airport
Hanbok in Daechwita MV
Hanbok on the DDAENG stage
Hanbok on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’
original post: theqoo
1. This is entirely possible because BTS is a group whose members are all Koreanㅎㅎ
2. Thank you BTS for wearing Hanbok and I hope you will wear more Hanbok in the future ㅠㅠ Thank you ARMY and thank you BTS ㅠㅠㅠ
3. Pretty! Hanbok looks good on BTS, so I hope they wear it often..
4. The members are all Korean so when they wear Hanbok, I feel very comfortable
5. I like BTS wearing Hanbok as their stage outfit
6. I love Hanbok Boys^^
7. Thank you BTS for wearing Hanbok, which has a bigger impact than Chinese kids wearing Hanbok and dancing..
8. I’m not a fan, but I admit they are a great group. I respect them
9. China keeps saying Hanbok is theirs, so I hope that Hanbok is Korean traditional costume to be known more widely. Thank you so much, BTS!!!
10. Hanbok is pretty and BTS is cool!