Idol music has disappeared from Melon’s real-time chart
TOP 5 songs on Melon’s real-time chart are not idol songs.
original post: nate
1.[+690, -121] Today, honestly, except BTS, idol songs are not attention-worthy compared to before.
2. [+600, -13] There aren’t any idol songs getting attention these days. Don’t make it too complicated. Idol music is not so popular that music shows are barely hitting 1% viewer ratings.
3. [+408, -13] I just think idol singers are not as popular as before. BTS was #1 just two months ago and Lee Hi was #1 for a brief moment. Nothing’s weird about that.
4. [+62, -1] Even without idols, the charts are still being manipulated by sajaegi.
5. [+60, -2] Idol songs cann’t stay on the chart because of sajaegi
6. [+49, -1] Idol music has disappeared and the ranking has been resolved.
7. [+45, -0] Melon chart is not reliable these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+36, -0] Melon seems to have the same music chart throughout the month.
9. [+30, -1] Nobody trusts charts anymore when people stream music on all night while they’re sleeping.
10. [+29, -0] Just sajaegi and strange songs climb the chart, users no longer believe in music charts.
11. [+26, -1] The songs of the 90s are better than the songs now.