Idols are not doing well on digital charts this year
Honestly, there are not many songs you can memorize
The only hits are BLACKPINK‘s Kill This Love, ITZY‘s Dalla Dalla, and BTS‘s Boy With Luv
Girl groups, especially from big agencies, are trying to create trends, but their songs are not popular but just weird songs. Red Velvet‘s Zimzalabim and ITZY‘s ICY are experimental songs but not popular.
Girl groups from small companies are not popular. There are no groups like Sistar, A Pink or Girl’s Day.
Boy groups are also not in a good situation. BTS is promoting overseas. Some members of EXO has enlisted, Wanna One has disbanded.
BIGBANG is involved in successive scandals
This year is too boring
Summer is a battle for girl groups in the past
But ballad songs dominate most of the music charts this year
Music charts in 2012
original post: pann
1. [+265, -7] That’s because machines are taking over music charts. If we exclude machines on Melon, idols will rank higher in the top 10.
2. [+144, -26] Only ITZY’s ‘Dalla Dalla’ and BTS’s ‘Boy With Luv’ did well.
3. [+107, -115] Chen’s ‘Beautiful Goodbye’ did well. I think Chen is the only one who did well in EXO this year.
4. [+77, -1] Idols are not doing well, but the ballad songs on the top chart are all thanks to machines.
5. [+48, -5] BTS ‘Boy With Luv’ did well and set a new record on Melon. But now that I think about it, I used to memorize the songs of girl groups without listening to their songs on Melon in the summer because I heard them everywhere but now it’s not like that anymore …