Idols who can’t sing vs idols who can’t dance
I’ve been thinking about “idols who can’t sing vs idols who can’t dance” for a while and I definitely think I hate idols who can’t dance more.
Reply: But usually, idols who can’t dance can’t sing either
original post: theqoo
1. I hate idols who can’t sing~ What if the singer didn’t even have the basic skills
2. If you can’t sing, you’re not a singer
3. If you can’t sing, you don’t need to sing, but the dance is… I can see it right away..
4. If you can’t sing, you can fix that with technology. But if you can’t dance, there’s no way to cover it
5. I hate kids who can’t dance more, but I think 1 is the singer’s basic skills.
6. If you can’t dance, the whole balance of the group seems to be broken.
7. I don’t want to see idols who can’t dance…
8. To be honest, I hate both..
9. Wow, the dance has become the more important standard for idols? I feel the generation gapㅋㅋㅋ
10. Looking at the comments, I think you know why idols can debut even if they don’t have any singing skills.