Idols who lip-sync are severe
Idols are kids who live off singing and dancing on stage, but if all they do is not sing and lip-sync on stage, it means they don’t do their job well
They all practiced to become good at live performances and spent a lot of time as trainees. But if they still can’t sing well, they just really untalentedㅋㅋㅋㄲ
original post: pann
1. [+378, -2] No but the duties of idols are the same as singers? Singers can’t call themselves singers if they can’t sing…
2. [+307, -43] IZ*ONE lip-sync too, who said they didn’t? I was shocked at their MR removed
3. [+219, -2] To the kids who are shielding this, are you guys fans of idols who can’t singㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
4. [+124, -0] If you look at the encore stage, you’ll get the answerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+106, -135] These days, I personally think these are the groups that sing live: I hate to admit it, but I think it’s all groups of YG, BTS, Seventeen, NCT, NU’EST, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl, and GFriend
6. [+89, -23] Jang Wonyoung is one of the top 3 idol singers who can’t sing these days? ㅜㅜ
7. [+83, -0] To be honest, this is factsㅋㅋ You can be an idol as long as you can dance even if you can’t sing. You can be an idol as long as you’re pretty and handsome. I hate to see this happen
8. [+72, -36] BTS, BLACKPINK and NCT. The reason why they always appear on American shows is because they are good at singing liveㅋㅋ When I think of the 4th generation of Kpop, we need to improve our skills to survive long in the global market
9. [+63, -2] SNSD, GFriend, Mamamoo, they have amazing MR removed
10. [+61, -0] If an idol can’t dance or sing, why be a singer..? Is there any difference with an actor who can’t acting?