If Chinese fandoms are blocked, YG will be in big trouble
It doesn’t seem to affect Lisa much but Jisoo will be affected
I think she will sell less than 100,000 copies of her solo album in the first week
If that happens, BLACKPINK’s position will be weakened and it will adversely affect the renewal of their contract
I think it would be better if she gave up on her solo debut
original post: pann
1. [+290, -70] SM is the agency that should be worried….
2. [+219, -24] I think BLACKPINK will be less affectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+76, -4] The worst thing happened to Lee Soo Man, he said he wanted to do Hollywood in China, but Xi Jinping wouldn’t allow it
4. [+74, -37] Don’t worry about Jisoo and YG, worry about NCT and SM. That’s a big blow to SM. Outside of China, BLACKPINK is not only popular in Korea, but also in Southeast Asia, Japan, the US and Europe
5. [+42, -6] I thought you mistook SM for YG when I saw the title??