If their shows dates were overlapping which one would you attend?
original post: theqoo
1. I like both, but I like Taeyeon a bit moreㅋ ㅋ
2. Taeyeon … I’ve always bought Taeyeon’s albums, so I almost always listen to her songs
3. IU. I only know a few of Taeyeon’s songs
4. I can’t choose it. It’s usually two days, so I want to take turnsㅠㅠㅠ By the way, I want to listen to them sing live. Both are good.
5. Both are my hobbies ㅠㅠ I want to go to both shows
6. I can’t choose, but I don’t have enough money
7. IU!! I listen to a lot of her songsㅋㅋㅋ
8. 100% Taeyeon because I’m her fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. I’m not a fan of both, but I choose Taeyeon
10. Why do you think you can get a ticket…? …ㅠ…
11. Taeyeon for meㅋㅋㅋ Of course I need to have a ticket in advance
12. But both will come back in the same week in October ㅋㅋㅋ It seems the biggest battle on music charts