If you were an idol, would you rather be the leader or the youngest member or the oldest member?
1. ‘The leader’ that your teammates can rely on
Red Velvet Irene
Yoon Jisung, Suho, Taeyong (above), RM (below)
IZ*ONE Kwon Eunbi
2. ‘The youngest member’ that your teammates love with their whole heart
IZ*ONE Jang Wonyoung
Oh My Girl Arin
3. ‘The oldest member’ that your teammates admire
original post: theqoo
1. The leader will be hard to control your teammates. The youngest member will not be comfortable, so I want to be the oldest member.
2. It’s the youngest member unconditional ㅋ ㅋㅋ
3. I’m not able to take care of anyone, so I will be the youngest member
4. I think the youngest member will be comfortable, but I want to be the leader.
5. The youngest member or the oldest member, I can’t stand the pressure of the leader.
6. Maknae!! The leader has too much to handle ㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
7. The youngest member is the best
8. I don’t know the atmosphere of other groups, but if you look at BTS, I want to be the youngest member! If you want to be like Jungkook, you have to save this planet in your previous life.
9. 1111111 I want to protect my teammates as a leader
10. The youngest member seems easy to work.