iKON’s Jinhwan and Junhoe sustain minor injuries in car accident / Driver “A” drunk driving
iKON’s Jinhwan and Junhoe were reportedly in a car accident early this morning.
On July 13, the Kyungnam Citizens’ Newspaper published a report stating that at around 3:40 a.m. KST that day, a van skidded on the wet highway and hit a retaining wall. The van was traveling from Sacheon to Namhae.
It’s reported that iKON members Jinhwan and Junhee and driver “A” had minor injuries and received treatment at a nearby hospital. The police found that “A” had been drunk driving, and they are investigating the incident. cr
original post: theqoo
1. The driver is the manager, right?
2. The drugstore again?
3. If the passenger knows the driver has been drinking, he or she is an accomplice.
4. Wow YG absolutely doesn’t manage their male idols?
5. But I’m curious why they still let the driver drive even though he was drunk; Do they want to die together?;;
6. I don’t like iKON, but I’m glad they weren’t seriously injuredㅠㅠ I’m glad there are no other innocent people involved in the accident.
7. Why didn’t they stop the driver? Why do YG idols always cause so many scandals?
8. Why are fans shielding them?… How did they not know the driver had been drinking??? The logic is ridiculous
9. As expected from YG idols
10. We should boycott YG