‘Midnight’ Entertainment officials reveal price to purchase sajaegi from 80 million won …”PC room work at dawn”
One insider said, “People discuss a price of around 80 million won (approximately $67,196). The monthly profit for the song is around 100 million won (approximately $83,994) if you enter the top 10 rankings, so it’s not a losing business. I heard that they get internet cafes in a rural area, give out 20 IDs for each person, and make it go up at dawn.”
Another source said, “It cost around 100 million won (approximately $84,009) in the past, but it costs about 100 million to 200 million won (approximately $168,018) now. Then, getting in the top 10 rankings on the charts is guaranteed.”
An industry insider said, “The companies that are the biggest topics are ‘A’ and ‘B.’ Company B has a contract with Singer C and a female singer. They’re famous for being good at viral marketing on social media.”
original post: naver
1. [+376, -2] Hull, the evidence is piling up. I’m rooting for Park Kyung.
2. [+137, -1] At this point I can no longer trust any song on the chart. I hope we can take this opportunity to examine everything.
3. [+87, -1] So, who is singer C?
4. [+70, -1] Melon out
5. [+16, -0] Vibe’s lies have been discovered.
6. [+15, -1] In the past there used to be a lot of songs in the chart I would listen to in real time, but these days, there aren’t many songs that are worth listening to in the top ranks, so I skip all of them.
7. [+14, -0] Park Kyung fighting!!!
8. [+11, -0] Let’s just go with the only one person that comes to mindㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ