INFINITE’s L updates Instagram
“Hello, this is Kim Myung Soo…L.
I want to bow my head in apology for greeting you for the first time in awhile with this unfortunate news, and I want to express gratitude for always giving me warm support.
My heart feels heavy at the thought that this news that I am going to share might be hurtful to INSPIRIT, who have always given me generous love.
With last week as the end, my contract with Woollim has expired.
I made a difficult decision after a lot of thought.
After long deliberation, I decided to stand on my own.
I felt that I need a new challenge in my life, and I am now going to start the new challenge.
While being in Woollim for the long period of 10 years since my trainee days through my debut until now, I felt and learned a lot as I grew up.
I think time passes very quickly.
All moments spent together with INSPIRIT after debuting as INFINITE have been happy times.
Our INFINITE members who I have spent all of those times together with, all of those times were happy because of the members. I want to once again express my gratitude and our promise that we will always be together.
It is difficult to describe in words how much strength the INFINITE members and INSPIRIT have given me since our debut until now.
Although we may be together in somewhat different forms and ways than before, there is no change in the trust that we will support each other and be together.
Also, head Lee Jung Yeop, vice president Lee Ji Young, and all Woollim family who have allowed me to have unforgettable and valuable times and happiness, as much as you have supported me, I will work hard with a grateful heart to greet you after improving further.
In addition, I can continue with the INFINITE members, and I am going to do my best to be with the members at any place when I am needed.
Again and again, I sincerely thank INSPIRIT, who have believed in me and given me warm and great love.
I will work my hardest to greet you soon with greater improvement.
Thank you for reading this long letter until the end.
From Kim Myung Soo.”
original post: theqoo
1. Now he’s just an actor?
2. I hope he has good things in the future.
3. How does he share his group activities with another agency?
4. He is trying his best and thinking that it’s an opportunity to challenge himself. Of course I feel sorry as a fan.
5. I think he wants to be an actor.
6. Anyway, in the next few years, all members will go into the army and they are almost inactive. I think he’s on the right track.
7. I want to see Kim Myungsoo celebrity for a long time, he should be happy. He has a good relationship with the members.
8. Unfortunately, I will always support you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. He has been working for 10 years and I wish him all the best in the future.
10. Honestly, I think Infinite’s group activities will be difficult, and I hope they will have a concert someday.
11. I will always support you anytime, anywhere
12. What will happen to Infinite?
13. Thanks Myungsoo, thank you for working hard. Thank you for your good memories. I will support your future.
14. L wants to start with the name Kim Myungsoo