‘ISAC’ side “Issue with pulling LOONA Chu’s hair, sincerely apologize”
“During the Lunar New Year special ‘ISAC’ recording, there was an incident where LOONA member Chu’s hair was pulled. We have confirmed that the ‘ISAC’ staff member attempted to get LOONA’s attention for their interview by calling their name and hitting their shoulders first, but no one responded, and ultimately the staff member pulled Chu’s hair. From now on, we promise to educate our staff members appropriately before allowing them on set. We apologize to the LOONA members for pulling Chu’s hair.”
original post: naver
1. [+49, -0] I urge you to abolish the controversial ISAC show
2. [+11, -0] Stop fcking lies you little b1tch your clapped staff when straight to her hair! We have a whole a$$ video and you b1tch can still lying??? You umpa lumpa flopping a$$ father f*cker go cut your d1ck you trash men.
3. [+8, -0] Yeah, well, the answer is to abolish it. Stop what you’re doing to the idols. We’re already tired of the way the show treats kids!!!!!!!!
4. [+7, -0] We’ve been requesting them to abolish it for years, the viewers ratings are good so those f*ckers wouldn’t abolish it. Just stop watching ISAC alltogether, boycott the filming and stop supporting it.
5. [+5, -0] LIES!!! HE PULLED HER HAIR!!!! WE LITERALLY SEE THAT ON THE VIDEO!! WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE???? THEY SHOULD BE FIRED FOR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS!!! WE WANT A PROPER APOLOGY FOR CHUU!!!
6. [+3, -0] The CJ controversy over manipulation in the past two months and the LOONA Chu’s hair-pulling controversy are troubling me.
7. [+1, -0] Is he crazy? Why does he dare to pull a female idol’s hair? Let’s fire that employee, he doesn’t have the basic courtesy!
8. [+1, -0] MBC NEVER APOLOGIZE!!! WE WANT PROPER APOLOGY!!!!