I’m a non-fan but it’s a fact that BTS has lost their initial mindset they started with
They weren’t even famous when they first started, but now they’re artists respected by everyone around the world. Seriously, my national pride swells up whenever I look at BTS. I’ll continue to support them for real
To prevent any bull$hit..!!
original post: pann
1. [+336, -1] There’s another thing BTS has lost… Their heavy eyeliner
2. [+236, -3] I’m a fan of another group but I really want BTS to be more successful. They are promoting national prestige. Their recent album hit a career-high and I hope their next album does even better
3. [+165, -2] Look at the view rates, crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like NCT Dream as well ❤️
4. [+40, -0] I’m an NCTzen and I really liked the Persona album so I bought it to listen to the CD… I tried to get RM’s signature through a friend of mine, his physical is insane and he’s super kind too..!
5. [+28, -0] Seeing fans of other groups compliment BTS like this, I’m crying; Since when is it natural for fans of other groups to hate BTS?… Of course, it shouldn’t