ITZY’s album overall is f*cking awesome
I’m not a fan of ITZY but I’m a fan of JYP’s boy groups and I just listened to all of ITZY’s side tracks randomly and it exceeded my expectations;
Nobody Like You sounds like a high-teen song
And Ryujin’s rap in That’s no no… is f*cking hip
Also, more than anything else,
Hwang Yeji was crazy…
original post: pann
1. [+335, -92] Am I the only one who didn’t like the song?… The song has no impact
2. [+268, -74] Am I the only one who didn’t like the song? Maybe it comes down to personal taste? The way they sing their songs is just the same?
3. [+146, -65] I’m a fan of another group but their song this time fits my style ㅠㅠ
4. [+132, -20] It sounds weird. All of their songs are the same and I don’t know how to explain this but they always go for the ‘love yourself’ type of concept so I’m fed up with it.
5. [+88, -20] The subject of their song is always the same every time so I just stopped after listening to half of the song… The beat was not good and the melody was not memorable… It’s just ambiguous… I liked them when they released Dalla Dalla and ICY but… This just surprised me… Maybe I will like this song when I listen to it more…