IZ*ONE Miyawaki Sakura posted an article about war on SNS on August 15
“The day has passed
August 15th was the anniversary of the ending of the war,
Japan, and the rest of the world,
I hope you become a world full of laughter and peace”
original post: theqoo
1. She didn’t even know who caused the war and who was the victim?
2. It’s an ignorance, but she is Japanese anyway. I don’t know why Korean fans are angry.
3. I can’t believe those kids are trying to make money in Korea, but I have to raise them in Korea. And there are companies that use them to advertise.
4. She is just a normal Japanese. She loves peace. The war is terrible!! Let’s get better together ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
5. I think Japan really believes that they are victims …
6. I’m angry because the Japanese are educated and mature as if they are victims and want to come to Korea to make money.
7. This is why Chinese and Japanese people should not be idols in Korea.
8. The end of the anniversary ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ The truth is a ceasefire and surrender. Day of failure.
9. I mean, why do you want to promote in Korea??? I don’t understand
10. You debuted in Korea, but how foolish do you think Korean fans are?
11. No, why are people angry? She wants peace. What is wrong with this?