IZ*ONE to hold an online concert before their contract ends with CJ in April
On February 10th, Off the Record Swing Entertainment has announced that the project group IZ*ONE will be holding an online concert for the first time in 6 months since ‘ONEIRIC THEATER’ in September 2020. According to the revealed schedule, IZ*ONE will be greeting their fans online on March 13 at 8 PM KST and March 14 at 5 PM KST. Tickets will be available via Interpark Tickets for those in Korea and AXS for international fans on February 16 at noon KST.
As previously reported, IZ*ONE’s official contract expiration date is known as the end of April 2021. Some netizens speculate that this concert may be their final concert before their official disbandment. cr
original post: theqoo
1. What will the Japanese members do?
2. They still hold an online concert.. They are shameless
3. Will Sakura stay in Korea?
4. I wish they could sing more songs for a longer time. I love their new album
5. I hope Sakura will stay in Korea
6. I can’t believe they’re being disbanded until an official statement from CJ is released
7. Please compensate the victimsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. It would have been great if they had debuted from the same companyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m not a fan but I’m crying…
9. CJ is trying to monetize the fans until the very end
10. Well, the worst girl group in Korean history