IZ*ONE’s first Japan tour is bigger than imagined
IZ*ONE announce first Japan tour yesterday
Makuhari Messe 15,000 seats
Performance place of KCON Japan
Kobe World Hall 9,000 seats
Fukuoka Messe 13,000 seats
Saitama Super Arena (SSA) 37,000 seats
Japan MAMA is held here
They will hold a concert at SSA for the first time …
IZ*ONE is only 8 months since its debut
Debuted in Japan only 4 months
Japan’s first fanmeeting was held at Nippon Budokan
2 days about 20,000 people
The first concert in Korea was held at Jamsil Stadium for 3 days.
original post: theqoo
1.SSA in the first tour seemed really great.
2. SSA is usually not filled, it usually ranges from 10,000 to 18,000.
3. It’s great to have a group with less than a year debut at such a first tour scale.
4. But it will take a few thousand seats to set up the stage there.
5. But they have members of group-48 and they debuted from the broadcast. They need to be considered separately. Can’t consider scale like other rookie groups.
6. That’s a great thing because it’s an arena + hall tour, but it’s a bit unfair to compare rookie groups with a group like IZ*ONE.
7. It was great .. IZ*ONE won in Korea, Jamsil had 3 days, and the Japan tour was huge
8. Can they fill all the seats?
9. SSA, If you fill it, it’s like you make a dome tour. If you have SSA on your first tour, it is a great success.
10. AKB fans and IZONE fans are distinctly different, and those who like Kpop are always in the center. I think IZONE is popular in Japan because there are 3 Japanese members.
11. If the first tour is SSA, they will make the dome tour next year.