Jang Jae In, Nam Tae Hyun exposed both women + KakaoTalk public
On June 7, around 3 a.m. KST, Jang Jae In reportedly uploaded a series of posts on Instagram accusing her boyfriend, Nam Tae Hyun, of cheating on her.
One post contained screenshots of a KakaoTalk conversation between Nam Tae Hyun and a woman known hereafter as “A.” Another post also contained screenshots of the direct messages on Instagram sent between Jang Jae In and “A.”
In the KakaoTalk screenshots, “A” accuses Nam Tae Hyun of lying to her when he told her that he had broken up with his girlfriend a month before. She says that her friend had seen him with Jang Jae In at a movie theater in Yongsan. In his response, Nam Tae Hyun says that his relationship with Jang Jae In is “ambiguous” and that “A’s” friend had mistaken the situation for something else. Nam Tae Hyun then says that “A” had told him she wanted to be in a relationship, and “A” responds that she had made it clear that she would only be in a relationship with him if he had broken up with his girlfriend.
In the screenshot of “A” and Jang Jae In’s conversation on Instagram, “A” sends Jang Jae In what is presumed to be screenshots of the KakaoTalk conversation. She apologizes to Jang Jae In for “being with” Nam Tae Hyun the night before last and says that she would never have started the relationship if she had known that Nam Tae Hyun and Jang Jae In were still dating. “A” says that Nam Tae Hyun had told her that the agency would not let him reveal that he had broken up with Jang Jae In, but “A” had recently learned that this was a lie.
original post: naver
1.[+13382, -71] Jang Jae In’s public execution in the media is amazing because she was afraid he gave similar excuses to other women, like a woman on Kakao Talk. Jang Jae In, cheer up!
2. [+5473, -32] This guy is arrogant ㅋㅋ Not even a little bit ㅋㅋ I’m sick of it.
3. [+3009, -21] As expected, you don’t change someone’s personality.
4. [+2778, -45] They’ve been dating before the program starts, but now you’re going throw your whole life.
5. [+1219, -2] I’ve never seen celebrity cheating on a public relationship like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+866, -13] It’s cool that you didn’t put up with it.
7. [+747, -8] What Nam Tae Hyun did well was for WINNER. Thank you for that.
8. [+713, -14] Don’t live like that.
9. [+691, -12] I’ve had a similar experience, and I can’t be in a relationship because I can’t trust people, and I’ve been depressed for years, but the other perpetrator has been in a relationship with other people and is happy. I think Jang Jae-in did a good job in revealing this fact. You may forget about the assailant, but you never forget him. A world where the assailant is happier than the victim these days… I hope this world changes as soon as possible.