Japanese idols start imitating K-Pop
Their concept before
After collaborating with composer who used to work with SM
original post: theqoo
1. Nowadays, when you look at Japanese idols, they look like K-pop idols
2. They say that K-pop is national policy and the origin of K-pop is J-pop, and now they are imitating K-pop.. This is ridiculous…
3. I’m really curious, but is that hairstyle popular in Japan? Do normal people have that hairstyle?
4. But don’t their fans like them because of their original concept? I don’t think that K-pop concept will suit current fans’ tastes
5. They try to imitate K-pop but they can’t..
6. I think it would be better if they do what they usually do and focus on their own styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. K-pop looked like this in 2010ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Am I the only one who liked their original concept? That concept makes them look so special…
9. I think the original concept suits them better.. They shouldn’t imitate K-pop and just do what they’re good at
10. Why don’t they know that hairstyle is the most important thing? They changed their concept but they didn’t change their hairstyles