Boycott Japan → Girl group needs to remove Japanese members … Sana → Sakura becomes the main target
original post: naver
1.[+204, -15] Reporters are really troublesome. Kim Young-gwon and Hwang Ui-jo are playing well in Japan. Why don’t you ask Kim Young-gwon and Hwang Ui-jo to come home? I hate the anti-Japanese people like you the most.
2. [+141, -5] There was no place to incite a boycott of Japanese members who are active in Korea. A reporter who hates Japan wrote this article. Or the reporter is using Japanese members to blow up a boycott against Japan. Either way, he is a bad reporter.
3. [+121, -10] Don’t incite. No one wants to kick the Japanese members out of Korea.
4. [+82, -7] There’s no source in the article. What kind of bullshit is this? Who wants to boycott Japanese members?
5. [+70, -6] What is going on? Who wants to boycott Miyawaki Sakura? It is mainly about Japanese products. What the hell, buddy?
6. [+37, -12] It seems the government’s diplomatic defeat will be imposed on Sana and Sakura.
7. [+14, -0] What the hell? He didn’t even qualify to become a reporter.
8. [+10, -0] What is the title of the article?
9. [+11, -5] What’s wrong with Japanese members? What joke about expelling them?