“It’s the Sea of Japan, not East Sea”… Japanese netizens start snipping BTS Jin
Japanese netizens are protesting against BTS Jin’s new lyrics for writing “East Sea” rather than “The Sea of Japan” in “Super Tuna” that he wrote and produced
Japan has been claiming to call the “East Sea” as the “Sea of Japan”. This conflict between Korea and Japan has been continuing for a long time
original post: theqoo
1. He’s Korean, and for Koreans it’s the East Sea
2. He calls it the East Sea because it’s the East Sea, but what the hell are the Japanese talking about?
3. There are a lot of videos about Super Tuna Challenge in Japan, I think the journalists are causing controversy by exaggerating the opinions of a few Japanese people
4. It is called the East Sea because it is the East Sea.. Why is this controversial?
5. I’m not even a fan of BTS, but I’m supporting Jin
6. I don’t care, I’m listening to Super Tuna right now
7. Japanese ARMYs don’t care, they’re doing the Super Tuna challenge
8. I’m not the only one who feels like that journalist ba$tard wants to cause controversy
9. In the future, even if BTS wears hanbok, there will be controversy in China
10. Seeing something like this, BTS’s influence is huge