Jeon Somi’s debut solo stage ‘BIRTHDAY’ on Music Core
original post: theqoo
1.Why does she look awkward …? She doesn’t even have a good stage.
2. She should be in a group.
3. Does she not invest too much on the first stage? She was dumbfounded and she was lip-syncing.
4. It’s so simple that I don’t understand why she chose this as her first solo song …
5. Well … it looks better when she’s in a group rather than solo .. SOMI is very worried.
6. SOMI seems very stressful.
7. Somi is so prettyㅋㅋ I think she’s worried.
8. The stage is too boring;
9. Below expectations
10. SOMI seems to worry about this song and concept.
11. Good song, but the stage is really messy.
12. Good song. I have heard it once and that’s the chorus. But the choreography is not good for the stage.
13. I want her to change her outfit, change her appearance more strongly and dance decisively.
14. Good song, but to sing live this song is hard. This is not a song to sing live.