[Interview] Jessica, “When I received a cold response instead of support… I was determined to show them with results”
original post: nate
1.[+365, -16] I think you need to watch your husband… If he’s at a point where he’s hanging out with Seungri at his birthday party, who knows what else he did there….
2. [+256, -14] What is she saying?
3. [+231, -24] Eh… she wasn’t really particularly talented in anything even when she was in SNSD. She lacks a lot to be a celebrity.
4. [+23, -2] I remember she put out a few solo songs, didn’t they all flop??
5. [+21, -5] Jessica hasn’t gotten married yet, stop calling him her husband ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+18, -0] I feel like Sica’s husband would’ve helped out with Seungri’s businesses too.. he should be investigated
7. [+9, -6] When even Park Bom’s having comebacks, Jessica’s a saint compared to her
8. [+7, -0] She’ll continue to get hate and criticisms but… she’ll just have to work through them. If she had quit after 1-2 years, I would’ve called her words bravado but it’s already been 5 years… and by the 10 year mark, we won’t be able to deny her even if we wanted to. Although I’m sure people will still be putting her down even then…
9. [+7, -2] You can’t be SNSD forever, I think she left to follow her own dreams at the right time. Her business is doing well now… and she’s showing what it’s like to be young, pretty, and rich.
10. [+6, -2] She should’ve stayed in SNSD. Not sure what compelled her to leave but now she’s a celebrity who’s neither here nor there.