FNC, “Jimin will be leaving AOA + halting all celebrity promos… We apologize for causing concern to many people”
“This is FNC Entertainment.
First, we would like to apologize for causing concern to many people through the events related to Jimin that have been unfolding recently.
From this moment forth, Jimin has decided to leave AOA and halt all of her activities in the entertainment industry.
Additionally, our agency accepts responsibility for this entire situation, and we will put our full focus on managing our artists in the future. Once again, we apologize for causing concern through these unfortunate matters.”
original post: nate
1. [+4208, -96] Nope.. She must be punished.
2. [+3715, -50] AOA is already over, it doesn’t matter whether she leaves or not. She’s better off not appearing on TV again.
3. [+3535, -44] Farewell, hope to never see you again
4. [+659, -4] FNC should provide Mina with a proper apology + compensation as well. Jimin was able to bring a man to their dorm, proving that FNC wasn’t managing them properly
5. [+594, -5] FNC, just shut your company down… You haven’t done your job at all even once all this time and I bet everything won’t change in the future. Is there a reason for your company to exist? You guys are also accomplices of Jimin.
6. [+531, -4] I hope Mina’s friends protect her so that FNC doesn’t hurt Mina anymore
7. [+465, -3] Looks like FNC was trying to hold but the agency couldn’t cover it after Jimin’s s*x in the dorm was revealed.
8. [+350, -3] Even in the FNC official statement, there’s no apology for Mina