Journalist Kim Ingu’s Culture Talk, YG’s Internal Issues, They Are Calling ‘BLACKPINK’ The Female BTS
YG Entertainment is in hot and cold waters. This is because of Bigbang’s Seungri’s scandal that have cause the company’s stock value to evaporate within a day.
Even though the YG employees are keeping everything hush hush, the atmosphere within the company remained intact.
But in the middle of everything, a foreign news came to sight. It is the news about BLACKPINK written by Forbes on April 2nd. YG’s next generation girl group BLACKPINK was highly valued for their potential. The article was titled “BLACKPINK: The All-Girl K-pop Group Following BTS’s Footsteps And Taking Over the US”.
It was pointed out that BLACKPINK has over 20 million subscribers on YouTube (BTS has 16 million), has a strong fanbase and that the 4 members (Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) are able to speak Korean, English, Japanese, Thai, etc.
Meanwhile, BLACKPINK will comeback with their 5th new album ‘KILL THIS LOVE’. On the 17th, they will start their North American tour in 6 cities starting with LA. They are the same as BTS who has a strong popularity on YouTube and who are being recognized in the US and who are now doing a world tour.
original post: theqoo
1.This kind of media play again…..
2. Leave Bangtan alone… Also, they are back at it again with their YouTube subscribersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You’re gonna compare BP’s channel who’s made to upload their MVs with Bangtan’s account who’s created to communicate with the fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Call them the female Bigbang instead
4. Can they let Bangtan go?….
5. Look at them media playing with their YouTube account againㅋㅋ f*ck
6. Cut it down
7. F*cking funny how they can’t be called the “female Bigbang” anymore
8. I’m pukingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This makes BP so dislikable
9. Please leave Bangtan alone;;; they have lots of top stars in their company no? Why always dragging Bangtan into this?
10. They should be the “female Bigbang”, why drag another company’s artists…