Jung Eunji gets criticism after giving encouraging words for test takers
At KBS Cool FM ‘Jung Eunji’ aired on the 15th, Jung Eunji gave encouraging words to test takers across the country, including her younger brother.
She said: “I think third year high school students, including my younger brother, have been under a lot of pressure. The college entrance exam is not everything in life.” Then she said, “I’m a high school graduate but a good DJ.”
[+593, -49] Could you have said this if you weren’t a celebrity?
[+566, -46] You’re a celebrity, how do you think this counts as advice?
[+407, -18] It may not be everything in life but it also isn’t nothing either
original post: theqoo
1. Nate? When do you close your comment section?ㅋㅋㅋ
2. What’s wrong with her encouraging words? She had to try a lot before she was as famous as now… Nate is f*cking ugly
3. I’m not a celebrity, but I have the same thoughts as her, I really think that the SAT is not everything in life. Even if the start is unsatisfactory and bad, you can make up for it in the future.
4. Nate should be ruined, Nate is the only place where fools gather.
5. Nate is so ugly, when does such a site close its comment section?
6. When will the Nate trash disappear?
7. If you get the swear words at Nate, that proves you are still so famous.
8. To be honest, Nate has the worst comments.
9. SAT is important, but not all of life … There are so many people who don’t go to college but they still live well.
10. What she means is, you can succeed in ways other than college. Why are people criticizing her for this?