‘Hidden Camera’, Jung Joonyoung’s Punishment? “The Maximum Of 7 Years And 6 Months In Prison… Registration of Personal In Prison
According to the lawyer in charge “according to recent reports, there is a possibility that the accusations regarding sex trafficking be added to his case. Hence, one and a half times the heaviest punishment might be his sentence. Based on the Sexual Violence Penalty Act of 2015, the penalty for imprisonment is of 5 years or less. Hence, one and a half times the amount could be his serving time which is of 7 years and 6 months. If the videos of the victims are shot and shared against their will, he will be sentenced for a maximum of 5 years and will have to pay 30 million won in penalty.”
original post: naver
1.[+2,365, -15] Strangely, Seungri seem to be the only one sneakily escaping. Just my feeling
2. [+707, -7] What about feeding sleeping pills and raping the victims like it was said in the ka-talk messages?… Why are the ka-talk convos not used as proofs?… It looks like he did way worse… I somehow feels like he’ll just be sentenced for a year and come out right away
3. [+664, -6] Burning Sun, Jang Jayeon, let’s not forget any of these scandals. All the criminals need to be punished
4. [+527, -24] Just 7 years?
5. [+364, -12] Shouldn’t he be sentenced for more than 10 years instead?
6. [+128, -2] Not Jung Joonyoung but what about Seungri? And Lee Moonho (T/N: Burning Sun’s CEO) who did everything with them?? And the policeman who’s connected to chairman Yoo??