‘S*x video’ suspected to be Jung Joonyoung spreads using the anonymity of iPhone air drop feature
original post: nate
1.[+1,460, -40] And so it spreads. I feel bad for the victims. Anyone who is trying to look these videos up are no different from Jung Jun Young.
2. [+1,200, -23] We don’t even have evidence that these videos belong to him, and even if they were, would you be in the right mind to even want to look at them? I’m scared that I know anyone who is hiding behind the screen and looking these up too.
3. [+959, -27] So much senseless trash
4. [+119, -4] You fools, one of the female victims begged a journalist to please save her life, how can you be psychopathic enough to want to watch such a video?
5. [+111, -13] Korean men seriously give me goosebumps
6. [+88, -4] And this is what a second assault is. All you fools who watched it are no different from the original criminal.
7. [+78, -4] It obviously wasn’t some random person who spread the video. The person who leaked it did it deliberately to cover up another issue.
8. [+34, -3] Having this video spread through iPhones is just a way to distract the public. Don’t let yourself be distracted by videos and celebrity scandal, take an interest in the brains behind this operation.
9. [+34, -2] What do people hope to achieve by watching an illegal video?
10. [+29, -3] The police really need to catch one guy and throw him in jail for 30 years to teach everyone a lesson.